Thursday 1 September 2016

WICKED 10 : Lucyelle Cliffe


Firstly, tell us what part you played and what year(s) you were in the company! 
I was midwife 1st cover Madame Morrible October 2013 - January 2015. 

Do you remember seeing WICKED for the first time? When and where was it?
My birthday in 2008 at the Apollo Victoria.

Did you ever think you’d be in the show one day?
Like every performer I wanted to be in the show and knew I had to work my tail off to get there. 

What is your best memory from your time at WICKED?
The first time I stepped on that stage.

Tell us one embarrassing story from your time in the show…
There was a moment when I felt my skirt loosen so I had to perform 'One short day' with my skirt nearing my knees.

If you could return to WICKED and play any other character, which would it be and why?
Madame Morrible as I had an absolute ball each time I played her!

Do you have a favourite part of the show?
'For Good' is such a touching moment & the song simply soars & pulls at the heart strings too. 

The WICKED movie has confirmed its release date, is there any famous names you’d like to see in it? 
Lea Michele as Elphaba, Kristen Bell as Glinda, Meryl Streep as Madame Morrible & Dustin Hoffman as the Wizard. 

If you could describe WICKED in less than 5 words, what would they be?
A heartfelt tale of acceptance. 


Follow Lucyelle on Twitter: @LucyelleCliffe


Share:
Blog Design by pipdig