Thursday 1 September 2016

WICKED 10: Justin Thomas


Firstly, tell us what part you played and what year(s) you were in the company! 
I was a Swing from 2013-2015 and covered Fiyero in the second year too. 

Do you remember seeing WICKED for the first time? When and where was it?
I got taken to see Wicked by a friend as a birthday present I think in 2007 at Apollo Victoria Theatre. It was the 3rd show I ever saw! 

Did you ever think you’d be in the show one day?
Not at all! Always wanted to be but never thought it would all work out the way it did! 

What is your best memory from your time at WICKED?
There are so many amazing memories from doing the show. It was 2 of the best years of my life and I have made some great friends from it too! But the highlight for me has to be meeting my now FiancĂ© Lauren Stroud and also getting to play Fiyero! 


Tell us one embarrassing story from your time in the show…
Nothing really was that embarrassing but I'm quite clumsy and so for me it would probably have to be one of the many times I fell over!

If you could return to WICKED and play any other character, which would it be and why?
I would love to go back one day and play Fiyero! Covering that part and getting on is still a massive achievement for me but to actually play the part would be the icing on the cake.

Do you have a favourite part of the show?
Dancing through life into Ozdust ballroom was my absolute favourite part of the show! I love the songs and the dancing was amazing! 

The WICKED movie has confirmed its release date, is there any famous names you’d like to see in it? 
There are so many people who have played those iconic parts now so it will be interesting to see who will ever in it! I have no idea who id pick but I would love to be in it myself! Ha!

If you could describe WICKED in less than 5 words, what would they be?
Most fun I've ever had/Best years of my life. 


Follow Justin on Twitter: @JustinThomas246



Share:
Blog Design by pipdig