Tuesday 22 December 2020

The Best Onstage Quick Changes in Musical Theatre!


I am an absolute sucker for a quick change and an onstage quick change, I am all for! The little theatre kid in me absolutely LIVES for these in musicals because that's what I used to pretend to do in my bedroom (just me...?). The designers on these shows are incredible and do not get enough credit in general but certainly don't get the credit they deserve for these cool and innovative changes on stage! Take a look at our list and tweet us ones we've missed! 

Mean Girls | Cady Hearon in Revenge Party



Heathers | Heather Duke in Never Shut up Again 


Frozen | Elsa in Let it Go


Six | Anna of Cleves in Get Down

 

The Wizard of Oz | Dorothy in Land of Oz


Beetlejuice | Creepy Old Guy


Aladdin | Jafar

 

Dreamgirls | Effie in I am Changing

 

The Drowsy Chaperone | Janet in Show Off


Cinderella | Cinderella changes into her Ballgown 


Legally Blonde |  Elle Woods in OMIGOD You Guys 

 
The Book of Mormon | The Mormons in Turn it Off 


The GIFS used in this article are not owned by Pocket Size Theatre. Found and collected online, the content and images are the property of the original productions and the designers. 

Share:
Blog Design by pipdig