Wednesday 4 July 2018

DREAM CASTING: Friends the Musical

If you're like me or the majority of people on my timeline, you'll have watched the entire series of Friends on Netflix a number of times. I think I may be on my 6th rerun of it?! But it got me thinking, If there was a musical who could be in it? So I took to the internet and made my dream cast list. Tweet us and let us know who you would like to see in the musical version of Friends! @PocketSizeBlog

Rachel Green | Emily Tierney 


Ross Geller | Gerard McCarthy 



Monica Geller | Lauren Samuels 


Chandler Bing | Hadley Fraser 


Phoebe Buffay | Asmeret Ghebremichael 


Joey Tribbiani | Sam Mackay 


Janice Litman Goralnik | Jodie Jacobs 


Mike Hannigan | Oliver Tompsett 


Estelle Leonard | Mazz Murray 


Richard Burke |  Alex Bourne 


Emily Waltham | Gina Beck 


Gunther | Stuart Matthew Price 


Carole Willick | Rachel Tucker


Susan Bunch | Marisha Wallace


Frank Buffay | Tyronne Huntley 


Mona | Lucie Jones 


David | Kieran Brown 


Sandra Green | Elaine Paige


Share:
Blog Design by pipdig