Sunday 6 July 2014

15 of the most Memorable performances I've ever seen

I was looking through a bunch of my old programmes and it got me thinking about some of the fantastic performances I have seen over my years of going to the theatre. So I've put together a list of some of my most favourite and most memorable performances I've had the pleasure of watching. 

So, in no particular order... 

Oliver Thornton as Adam (Felicia) in Priscilla Queen of the Desert 



Katherine Kingsley as Lina Lamont in Singin' in the Rain




Rufus Hound as Francis Henshall in One Man, Two Guvnors 



Luke Treadaway as Christopher in The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time 



Imelda Staunton Mrs Lovett as  in Sweeney Todd 


Ramin Karimloo as Jean Valjean in Les Miserables 


Damian Humbley as Max Garber in Lend Me a Tenor 



Linzi Hateley as Donna in Mamma Mia! 


Beverley Knight as Rachel Marron in The Bodyguard 



Victoria Hamilton-Barritt as Diana in A Chorus Line 


Will Young as Emcee in Cabaret 


Charlotte Wakefield as Maria in The Sound of Music 


Sheridan Smith as Elle Woods in Legally Blonde 


Louise Dearman as Elphaba and Glinda in Wicked 


Oliver Tompsett as Galileo in We Will Rock You 



Share:
Blog Design by pipdig